Saturday, March 26, 2022

Editing

We are finally editing! But, we have had a few changes. I tried editing on Adobe Premiere Pro, but it was too confusing for me since I had not used it in so long. I figured since I didn't have the time to re-learn the software, I might as well use After Effects instead. So, I switched softwares yesterday. My partner can still help me while I use this program, and I can edit quicker because I'm more comfortable with the control panel and other effects. 

Editing so far has been smooth and problem-less (not to jinx myself). The only problem is that I am editing on the road or in hotels, so I have to edit with worse quality because the service is not great. This won't affect the end result, but it makes editing a little harder because I can't see the full quality of the clips until I render the finished product. Moreover, I was able to download the audios from uppbeat.com without having to pay for them, which is great! Overall, I plan to edit tonight and tomorrow night (during my flight) and finish by tomorrow. That way, my partner and I will start the last portion of this project: the CCR. Here is a screenshot of the editing process:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birdcage Opening

Here it is! The long-awaited (hopefully) opening of Birdcage, our new coming-of-age fiction film.  Thank you to everyone who has tuned in. O...